We reclaim powder to reduce waste and to control costs.
Enterprise Welding & Fabricating, Inc. has a conveyorized powder paint line utilizing a 7-stage pretreatment system with chemical laser oxide descaling to eliminate the need for off line cleaning operations.
Non-chrome sealer provides superior adhesion and corrosion resistance for demanding applications. 14 automatic spray guns and 2 manual touchup stations provide high output and superior quality. We reclaim powder to reduce waste and to control costs.
- Conveyorized High Capacity Line (15,000 Pounds per hour Max Capacity)
- 7 Stage Pre-Treatment System
Laser Oxide Scale is Chemically Removed
Iron Phosphate Conversion Coating
Superior Corrosion Protection
- Powder Reclaiming Booth
- Quick Color Change
- Automatic Application with Manual Touch Up
- Powder Use 92%-96% Efficient
- Two-Zone Convection Cure
The Benefits and approvement of Powder Painting
- Direct to metal, single coat powder with iron phosphate conversion coating provides excellent corrosion resistance and exterior durability
- Improved corrosion performance can be obtained through our two-coat powder process: Epoxy primer with TGIC top coat
- Enterprise Welding’s high end spray booth reclaims powder: Powder waste is less than 8%
- Pretreat system incorporates a laser scale removal stage
- Powder painting is better for workers and the environment because it does not produce volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
- Wet paint top coats work well over powder primers
- John Deere
- Philips Medical