Enterprise Welding has a Trumpf TruPunch 5000 for CNC Punching.
Enterprise Welding’s TruPunch 5000 has an automatic sheet and part handler, 25 tons of punching power, and can process 5′ X 10′ sheets.
- 25 tons, 4600 in/min
- 360 degree tool rotation
- 60 in x 120 in
- Produces feature intensive parts more quickly than laser-cutting
- Excellent for sheet and light plate in many metals and alloys
- Off-line tool set-up reduces changeover time
- Can create a wide variety of contours and internal shapes, including small, 3-dimensional features
- Common shapes and sizes are readily available
- Eliminates secondary operations
- Extrusions, embosses, tread grips, dimples, and coins
- Short flanges
- Countersinks, slits, and knockouts
- Beads and ribs
- Part identification